Breon Wells is an Advisor to the National Commission for Voter Justice. He is also the CEO & Founder of The Daniel Initiative. Inspired by the biblical narrative of Daniel, this firm has provided clients with government relations and strategic communications services. Through TDI Breon has assisted non-profit organizations in developing public policy advocacy programs, and serves as a public policy advisor to influencers, non-profit organizations and faith leaders. Policy areas of expertise include: Criminal Justice Reform, Voting Rights, Foreign Relations, Cyber Security, and National Security. In 2012, he served as the Vice President of Public Policy at Faith Link Inc., a National organization that equips faith communities to increase civic engagement and public policy education. In this capacity, he had oversight of FLI's policy research and development. Previously Breon served as a Congressional Aide on Capitol Hill working for two Congressional Members, and the Senate Armed Services Committee. Current clients include The Buried Alive Project, Fuller Theological Seminary’s Max DePree Center for Leadership, and New Athens Creative.
- Non-Partisan National Voting Rights Alliance Election Day Command Center
- The Midterm Elections: Live Report from TJC and Voting Rights Alliance National Command Center Hosted by Hip Hop Caucus!
- ‘Ballot Box Bullies’: Maine GOP Governor Demands Voter ID Law
- Here Are The Basics To Voting In Texas
- Push For Automatic Voter Registration Gets New Life