James Zogby co-founded the Arab American Institute in 1985 and continues to serve as its president. He is Director of Zogby Research Services, a firm that has conducted groundbreaking surveys across the Middle East. For the past 3 decades, he has served in leadership roles in the Democratic National Committee and served 2 terms as a President Obama appointee to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. He writes a weekly column published in 12 countries. He is featured frequently on national and international media as an expert on Middle East affairs. In 2010, Zogby published the highly-acclaimed book, Arab Voices. His 2013 e-books, Looking at Iran: The Rise and Fall of Iran in Arab Public Opinion and 20 Years After Oslo, are drawn from his extensive polling across the Middle East with Zogby Research Services.
- Recount begins in Kentucky House seat Democrat won by 1 vote
- Civil Rights Organizations Sue Texas Officials Over Attempted Voter Purge
- Non-Partisan National Voting Rights Alliance Election Day Command Center
- The Midterm Elections: Live Report from TJC and Voting Rights Alliance National Command Center Hosted by Hip Hop Caucus!
- ‘Ballot Box Bullies’: Maine GOP Governor Demands Voter ID Law